Alle Kategorien Alle Kategorien Alle Kategorien Alle Kategorien Alle Blogs Alle Blogs Alle Branchen Alle Branchen Alle Fachgebiete Alle Fachgebiete Alle Alle kostenlose kostenlose bis bis über über Alle Foren Alle Foren Forum - Computer Internet - Film Buch Medien - Forschung Wissenschaft - Forum - Recht - Wirtschaft Finanz - Handel Shopping - Wirtschaft & Finanz

Beitrag suchen Beitrag suchen Beitrag suchen: 

Über uns Über uns Services Services Kostenlos Kostenlos
Startseite Startseite    Startseite    
Über uns   
Services          
   Kostenlos

Ideenbörse Ideenbörse Ideenbörse
    Werbung Werbung Werbung

Forum - Computer Internet - Film Buch Medien - Forschung Wissenschaft - Forum - Recht - Wirtschaft Finanz - Handel Shopping - Wirtschaft & Finanz

Startseite Startseite Impressum Impressum Kontakt Kontakt AGB AGB ECG-Infos ECG-Infos

Beitrag Beitrag

Beitrag

Foren Übersicht Foren Übersicht Foren Übersicht : Wirtschaft & Finanz      
Neuen Thread erstellen Neuen Thread erstellen Neuen Thread erstellen  -  Thema exportieren Thema exportieren

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Auf diesen Beitrag antworten

THE IDEAL PROJECT THE IDEAL PROJECT
A while ago I was working for a business and getting familiar with a new website and industry. I had some great ideas and I began running a lot of small tests looking for potential projects and eventually I found something that looked really promising. I spent about 10 hours over the next month pursuing the idea and then I waited for the results. The result was ~$2000 revenue directly attributable to that project, not too bad for 10 hours of work. So we dedicated more time and it kept growing. The more time we spent on it the more it grew. Eventually we hired two more employees just to work on the project and 9 months later it was the largest revenue source for the entire business. BOOM. Recognize how important the process was to the success of the project. Yes it was a great result to increase sales $2000 in a month for 10 hours of work but the real payoff came from scaling the investment. But now imagine if instead of testing the validity of my ideas I had picked one and invested my time into that. I would have never found the REALLY good idea, the game breaking best thing to ever happen to the business idea.

For More Details [url=http://www.pricing.advids.co/how-much-does-an-animated-video-cost/]Animated Video Cost[/url] A while ago I was working for a business and getting familiar with a new website and industry. I had some great ideas and I began running a lot of small tests looking for potential projects and eventually I found something that looked really promising. I spent about 10 hours over the next month pursuing the idea and then I waited for the results. The result was ~$2000 revenue directly attributable to that project, not too bad for 10 hours of work. So we dedicated more time and it kept growing. The more time we spent on it the more it grew. Eventually we hired two more employees just to work on the project and 9 months later it was the largest revenue source for the entire business. BOOM. Recognize how important the process was to the success of the project. Yes it was a great result to increase sales $2000 in a month for 10 hours of work but the real payoff came from scaling the investment. But now imagine if instead of testing the validity of my ideas I had picked one and invested my time into that. I would have never found the REALLY good idea, the game breaking best thing to ever happen to the business idea.

For More Details [url=http://www.pricing.advids.co/how-much-does-an-animated-video-cost/]Animated Video Cost[/url]

Bisher betrachtet Bisher betrachtet Erstellt am Erstellt am Bisher betrachtet: 3568x, Erstellt am: 06.04.2017 12:24:29

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Auf diesen Beitrag antworten

THE IDEAL PROJECT  thomasmiller  06.04.2017 12:24:29    

[ Impressum Impressum Impressum ]   [ Kontakt Kontakt Kontakt ]   [ AGB AGB AGB ]   [ Datenschutzerklärung Datenschutzerklärung Datenschutzerklärung ]  
Forum - Computer Internet - Film Buch Medien - Forschung Wissenschaft - Forum - Recht - Wirtschaft Finanz - Handel Shopping - Wirtschaft & Finanz

News News
 News
  29.03.2008 - Trustlabel - Neues Gütesiegel - Gütesiegel haben sich in den vergangenen Jahren sehr bewährt um die Anzahl der Bestellungen in Onlineshops zu steigern - und dies bei gleichbleibender Besucherzahl. Rund ein Drittel aller...  
 mehr mehr mehr             Newsarchiv Newsarchiv Newsarchiv

Neues Thema Neues Thema
 Neues Thema
  Handel & Shopping: Nahrungsergänzung - Hi ihr, wollte mal wissen, wie ihr es mit Nahrungsergän- zungsmittel oder ähnlichem...  
mehr mehr mehr  

Login

Ihre Emailadresse Ihre Emailadresse Ihre Emailadresse
Kennwort Kennwort Kennwort
eingeloggt bleiben eingeloggt bleiben eingeloggt bleiben
  Passwort vergessen? Passwort vergessen? Passwort vergessen?
  Registrierung Registrierung Registrierung

Webshop by www.trade-system.at

www.trade-system.at
www.support-system.at
www.idea2profit.at
firmen.liste24.at
blog.liste24.at
wissen.liste24.at
kurse.liste24.at
www.forum4help.at
autoren.liste24.at
foren.liste24.at
www.esuccess.org
www.lexiwik.com